THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR MERIKY!
Autism SVG. Are you looking for original and cute high-quality clipart images to use in your projects? You have come to the right place! Especially, you can use them for scrapbooking, party invitations, room decorations, photo albums, stickers, birthday party cards, baby showers, blog use, T-Shirt Designs or Button Designs, Crafts, collage art, party invitations and greeting cards, wallpapers, and stickers, Printing on T-shirt, tumblers, wine glasses, posters, stickers, vinyl cutting, vinyl decor, etched glass, photo frames, Sketch designs and so on and more.
🚜 Autism SVG INCLUDES:
SVG files for your cutter such as a Cricut; DXF files for your cutting machines; EPS files for all cutting commercial machines (Roland, Mimaki, etc.); PDF file for printables or iron on transfers; and PNG files to be used as clipart.
🚜 HOW TO DOWNLOAD digital files:
Please make sure your computer/laptop or cutting machine is compatible with one or more of the suggested formats before purchasing.
- Firstly, You can use PNG and JPG files for sublimation and for iron on transfer (specify mirroring in the printer settings).
- Secondly, You can do scrapbooking projects with EPS files.
- Next, SVG and DXF files are needed by the happy owner of Silhouette and Cricut machines.
- Some of the other cutting machines also read these formats.
- Lastly, Downloaded PNG files feel free to include in your presentations.
- Moreover, For Personal Use – You can use files for unlimited personal use. Personal use is defined as making something for yourself or as a gift for someone else.
- Besides, Commercial / For Profit Use – You may use the design on a physical product that you sell (like a t-shirt/mug/tote bag, etc) up to 500 items per design. Basically, for small business commercials only.
- Last but not least, You can NOT make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
🥰HELP CENTER: FACEBOOK
If you have any questions or need help with Design. You can contact us by going to the contact us page and sending us your query.
Stay safe and have a nice day,